Forms and Documents
- Full gene sequencing testing for fetuses with prenatal ultrasound findings suggestive of 46,XY gonadal dysgenesis
- Mutation-specific testing for fetuses with a family history of a known SRY mutation
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Tagliarini et al., (2005) Braz J Med Bio Res 38:17-25
- Paris et al., (2007) Fertil Steril 88:1437e21-25
- Cameron, et al., (1997) Hum Mutat 9: 388-395
- Vilain (Updated May 2009).46,XX Testicular Disorder of Sex Development
- Sarafoglou et al., (2000) J Clin Endocrinol Metab 85:483-493
- Hawkins, J. (1992) Am J Hum Genet 51: 979-984
- Scherer et al., (1998) Cytogenet Cell Genet 80:188-192