Forms and Documents
- A previous pregnancy loss or deceased child for which there is no DNA available from the proband
- Unexplained infertility
- Multiple miscarriage of unknown etiology
ReproXpanded is a targeted test that uses whole exome capture, NextGeneration sequencing, and targeted analysis to assess for carrier status in all currently known disease genes. ReproXpanded can be used to assess reproductive risk in couples and individuals who have already completed standard carrier screening.
Each individual is analyzed individually and receives a ReproXpanded report. If both members of a couple are submitted simultaneously, both partners can also be analyzed for shared genetic risk.
- Next-Gen Sequencing
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Amiri-Yekta et al. (2016) Hum. Reprod. 31 (12):2872-2880 (PMID: 27798045)
- Committee Opinion No. 690 (2017) Obstet Gynecol 129 (3):e35-e40 (PMID: 28225425)
- Edwards et al. (2015) Obstetrics And Gynecology 125 (3):653-62 (PMID: 25730230)
- Gambin et al. (2015) Genome Med 7 (1):54 (PMID: 26195989)
- Patiño et al. (2017) Hum. Reprod. 1-9 (PMID: 28505269)
- Qiao et al. (2016) Mol. Hum. Reprod. (PMID: 26826164)
- Qin et al. (2015) Hum. Reprod. Update 21 (6):787-808 (PMID: 26243799)
- Ray et al. (2017) Clin. Genet. 91 (2):217-232 (PMID: 27779748)
- Retterer et al. (2016) Genet. Med. 18 (7):696-704 (PMID: 26633542)
- Richards et al. (2015) Genetics In Medicine 17 (5):405-24 (PMID: 25741868)
- Sallevelt et al. (2016) Genet. Med. (PMID: 27787503)
- Tsurusaki et al. (2014) Clin. Genet. 85 (6):592-4 (PMID: 23826986)
- Yates et al. (2017) Genet. Med. (PMID: 28425981)