Forms and Documents
- Abnormal fetal ultrasound findings
- Ambiguous karyotype results
- Suspected deletion/duplication syndrome
- Family history of known or suspected chromosome imbalances
- Abnormal maternal serum screening
- Advanced maternal age
- Whole Genome Chromosomal Microarray
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Wapner, R.A. (2012) AJOG 206(1) Supplement:S2
- ACOG Committee Opinion No. 446. Obstet Gynecol 114:1161-1163, 2009.
- Vialard F et al. Fetal Diagn Ther 25:277-284, 2009.
- Rickman L et al. Eur J Med Genet 48:232-?240, 2005.