Forms and Documents
- Molecular confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Identification of at-risk family members
- Assist with treatment/management decisions
- Recurrence risk assessment
- Capillary Sequencing
- Deletion/Duplication Analysis
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.