Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Differentiation between de novo and familial cases
- Improved recurrence risk and prognosis
- Prenatal diagnosis in at-risk pregnancies.
- Whole Genome Chromosomal Microarray
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.