Discover the power of genetic testing for neurology
Delivering meaningful diagnostic outcomes for patients with pediatric and adult-onset disorders.
GeneDx offers a comprehensive neurogenetics test menu that includes:
- Single gene tests
- Expertly curated multi-gene panels, including panels with a small number of genes targeted to the highest yield genes, comprehensive panels, and large Xpanded gene panels which cover all known genes and newly emerging genes related to a broader clinical indication
- Specialized testing
- Methylation analysis
- SMN1 and SMN2 dosage analysis
- Repeat expansion analysis
- Targeted Mosaic Variant analysis
- Prenatal diagnosis options
From answer to action
We are bringing the power of genomics to patients with neurological disorders. Whether seeking answers to pre-ordering questions, testing recommendations, or help with variant interpretation, our clinical experts are here to help neurologists, genetic professionals, and healthcare providers fully understand the benefits of genetic testing and avoid pursuing costly, more invasive tests.
Delivering more answers starts with the right tests
Our comprehensive menu helps ensure you have options to choose the right test(s) for your patients, while our clinical experts ensure you are supported throughout the entire testing process.
- Jin SC, Lewis SA, Bakhtiari S, et al. Mutations disrupting neuritogenesis genes confer risk for cerebral palsy. Nature Genetics. 2020;52(10):1046-1056. doi:10.1038/s41588-020-0695-1
- Bidichandani SI, Delatycki MB. Friedreich Ataxia. PubMed. Published 1993. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK1281/
- Murphy SM, Laura M, Fawcett K, et al. Charcot–Marie–Tooth disease: frequency of genetic subtypes and guidelines for genetic testing. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry. 2012;83(7):706-710. doi:10.1136/jnnp-2012-302451
- Stolar, Dana, et al. The power of the trio: Trio analysis as an effective way to increase diagnostic yield and resolve variants of uncertain significance for neurodevelopmental disorders (Platform Presentation). Presented at the 39th NSGC Annual Conference 2020 (Online).