In observance of Independence Day, GeneDx will be closed on Friday, July 3rd, and Saturday, July 4th. Nevertheless, all specimens arriving on Friday, July 3rd will be accepted, accessioned and processed. We will not accept specimens on Saturday, July 4th. We will resume our normal Monday through Saturday schedule on Monday, July 6, 2015. Please also note that FedEx works on a modified schedule on Friday, July 3rd and FedEx and UPS are closed on Saturday, July 4th. If you have any questions or inquiries, please call us at 301-519-2100 or email us at email@example.com.
Hailey-Hailey Disease (HHD) is a rare inherited skin disorder due to disturbed cell adhesion (acantholysis) in the upper layers of the epidermis. Hailey-Hailey disease usually develops in adolescence with a peak of onset between the second and fourth decade of life. Skin lesions begin with transient blistering, rapidly evolving into crusted erosions and scaling, fissured […]
ATP2C1 Gene Sequencing
FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- Clinical Utility:
- Confirmation of the clinical diagnosis
- Identification of at-risk family members, including pre-symptomatic testing
- Prenatal diagnosis
- Lab Method:
- Capillary Sequencing
- Test Code:
- Turnaround Time:
- 8-9 weeks
- Preferred Specimen:
- 2-5 mL Blood - Lavender Top Tube
- CPT Codes:
- New York Approved:
- ABN Required:
- Billing Information:
- View Billing Policy
- ICD Codes:
- 757.39: Other Accessory skin tags, congenital, Congenital scar, Epidermolysis bullosa, Keratoderma (congenital)
- 694.5: Pemphigoid Benign pemphigus NOS, Bullous pemphigoid, Herpes circinatus bullosus, Senile dermatitis herpetiformis
- Cheng TS et al., JAEDV 24:1202-1206, 2010.
- Zhang F et al. Dermatology. 2007;215(4):277-83.
- Hamada T et al. J Dermatol Sci. 2008 Jul;51(1):31-6.
- Foggia and Hovnanian Am J Med Genet (Part C) 131C: 20-31, 2004.
- Dobson-Stone C. et al. J Invest Dermatol 118:338-343, 2002.
- Ikeda S. et al. J Invest Dermatol 117:1654-1656, 2001.
- Sudbrak R. et al. Hum Mol Genet 9:1131-1140, 2000.
- Hu Z. et al. Nat Genet 24:61-65, 2000.