In observance of the holidays, GeneDx will be closed for business on Thursday, December 25, 2014 and on Thursday, January 1, 2015. We will be unable to receive and process specimens. FedEx and UPS will also not be in operation. Except for the aforementioned dates, GeneDx will operate on our normal schedule (Monday-Saturday), including December 24th and December 31st. If you have any questions or inquiries, please call us at 301-519-2100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ZRS Sequence Analysis (Intron 5 of LMBR1 Gene)
FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- Clinical Utility:
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Differentiation from other causes of syndromic and isolated limb abnormalities
- Prenatal diagnosis in families with a known mutation
- Lab Method:
- Capillary Sequencing
- Test Code:
- Turnaround Time:
- 4-5 weeks
- Preferred Specimen:
- 2-5 mL Blood - Lavender Top Tube
- CPT Codes:
- New York Approved:
- ABN Required:
- Billing Information:
- View Billing Policy
- ICD Codes:
- 755.1: Syndactyly Symphalangy Webbing of digits
- 755.00: Polydactyly, unspecified digits Supernumerary digits
- 755: Other congenital anomalies of limbs Excludes: those deformities classifiable to 754.0-754.8
- 759.7: Multiple congenital anomalies, so described Congenital: anomaly, multiple NOS deformity, multiple NOS
- Furniss et al., (2008) Hum Mol Genet 17(16):2417-2423.
- Wu et al., (2009) Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:816-818.
- Wieczorek et al., (2010) Hum Mutat 31(1):81-89.
- Sun et al., (2008) J Med Genet 45:589-595.
- Semerci et al., (2009) Clin Genet 76:85-90.
- Klopocki et al., (2008) J Med Genet 45:370-375.
- Furniss et al., (2009) J Med Genet 46:730-735.
- Gurnett et al., (2007) Am J Med Genet Part A 143A:27-32.