In observance of the holiday, GeneDx will be closed for business on Thursday, November 27, 2014, and will be unable to receive and process specimens. FedEx and UPS will also not operate. We will accept specimens on Friday, November 28, and will resume our normal work schedule on Saturday, November 29, 2014. If you have any questions or inquiries, please call us at 301-519-2100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ZRS Del/Dup Analysis (Intron 5 of LMBR1 Gene)
FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- Clinical Utility:
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Differentiation from other causes of syndromic and isolated limb abnormalities
- Prenatal diagnosis in families with a known mutation
- Lab Method:
- Exon Array CGH
- Test Code:
- Turnaround Time:
- 3-4 weeks
- Preferred Specimen:
- 2-5 mL Blood - Lavender Top Tube
- CPT Codes:
- 84311x1, 88271x10, 88291x1
- New York Approved:
- ABN Required:
- Billing Information:
- View Billing Policy
- ICD Codes:
- 755.1: Syndactyly Symphalangy Webbing of digits
- 755.00: Polydactyly, unspecified digits Supernumerary digits
- 755: Other congenital anomalies of limbs Excludes: those deformities classifiable to 754.0-754.8
- 759.7: Multiple congenital anomalies, so described Congenital: anomaly, multiple NOS deformity, multiple NOS
- Wu et al., (2009) Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:816-818.
- Wieczorek et al., (2010) Hum Mutat 31(1):81-89.
- Sun et al., (2008) J Med Genet 45:589-595.
- Semerci et al., (2009) Clin Genet 76:85-90.
- Klopocki et al., (2008) J Med Genet 45:370-375.
- Gurnett et al., (2007) Am J Med Genet Part A 143A:27-32.
- Furniss et al., (2009) J Med Genet 46:730-735.
- Furniss et al., (2008) Hum Mol Genet 17(16):2417-2423.