In observance of the holiday, GeneDx will be closed for business on Thursday, November 27, 2014, and will be unable to receive and process specimens. FedEx and UPS will also not operate. We will accept specimens on Friday, November 28, and will resume our normal work schedule on Saturday, November 29, 2014. If you have any questions or inquiries, please call us at 301-519-2100 or email us at email@example.com.
SLC25A13 Gene Sequencing
FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- Clinical Utility:
- Confirmation of biochemical diagnosis
- Confirmation of clinical diagnosis
- Carrier testing
- Prenatal diagnosis in at risk pregnancies
- Lab Method:
- Capillary Sequencing Reflex to Exon Array
- Test Code:
- Turnaround Time:
- 4-5 weeks
- Preferred Specimen:
- 2-5 mL Blood - Lavender Top Tube
- CPT Codes:
- New York Approved:
- ABN Required:
- Billing Information:
- View Billing Policy
- ICD Codes:
- 277.8: Other specified disorders of metabolism
- 796.6: Abnormal findings on neonatal screening
- Yasuda et al., (2000) Hum Genet 107:537-545.
- Lu et al., (2005) J Hum Genet 50:338-346.
- Tabata et al., (2008) J Hum Genet 53:534-545.
- Kobayashi et al., (1999) Nat Genet 22:159-163.
- Ko et al., (2007) Int J Mol Med 20:809-815.
- Yamaguchi et al., (2002) Hum Mutat 19:122-130.
- Kobayashi, K. (Updated [July 2, 2008]) Citrin Deficiency In: GeneReviews at Genetests: Medical Genetics Information Resource (database online). Copyright, University of Washington, Seattle. 1997-2010. Available at http://www.genetests.org.