Due to inclement weather, GeneDx will be closed for business, and we may be unable to accept specimens on Thursday, March 5, 2015. If you have any questions or inquiries, please call us at 301-519-2100 or email us at email@example.com.
FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- Clinical Utility:
- Confirmation of biochemical diagnosis
- Differentiation between NAGS deficiency and CPS1 deficiency
- Carrier testing
- Prenatal diagnosis in at risk pregnancies
- Lab Method:
- Exon Array CGH
- Test Code:
- Turnaround Time:
- 4-5 weeks
- Preferred Specimen:
- 2-5 mL Blood - Lavender Top Tube
- CPT Codes:
- New York Approved:
- ABN Required:
- Billing Information:
- View Billing Policy
- ICD Codes:
- 270.6: Disorders of urea cycle metabolism, Argininosuccinic aciduria, Citrullinemia, Disorders of metabolism of ornithine, citrulline, argininosuccinic acid, arginine, and ammonia, Hyperammonemia, Hyperornithinemia
- Caldovid et al., (2010) Mol Genet Metab 100:513-519.
- Caldovid et al., (2007) Hum Mutat 28:754-759.