In observance of the holiday, GeneDx will be closed for business on Thursday, November 27, 2014, and will be unable to receive and process specimens. FedEx and UPS will also not operate. We will accept specimens on Friday, November 28, and will resume our normal work schedule on Saturday, November 29, 2014. If you have any questions or inquiries, please call us at 301-519-2100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- Clinical Utility:
- Confirmation of biochemical diagnosis
- Carrier testing
- Prenatal diagnosis in at risk pregnancie
- Lab Method:
- Exon Array CGH
- Test Code:
- Turnaround Time:
- 3-4 weeks
- Preferred Specimen:
- 2-5 mL Blood - Lavender Top Tube
- CPT Codes:
- 84311x1, 88271x10, 88291x1
- New York Approved:
- ABN Required:
- Billing Information:
- View Billing Policy
- ICD Codes:
- 270.2: Other disturbances of aromatic amino-acid metabolism, Albinism, Alkaptonuria, Alkaptonuric ochronosis, Disturbances of metabolism of tyrosine and tryptophan, Homogentisic acid defects, Hydroxykynureninuria Hypertyrosinemia, Indicanuria, Kynureninase defects, Oasthouse urine disease, Ochronosis, Tyrosinosis, Tyrosinuria, Waardenburg syndrome
- 796.6: Abnormal findings on neonatal screening
- Ruetschi et al., (2000) Hum Genet 106:654-662.
- Tomoeda et al., (2000) Mol Genet Metab 71:506-510.
- Item et al., (2007) Mol Genet Metab 91:379-383.