In observance of the holidays, GeneDx will be closed for business on Thursday, December 25, 2014 and on Thursday, January 1, 2015. We will be unable to receive and process specimens. FedEx and UPS will also not be in operation. Except for the aforementioned dates, GeneDx will operate on our normal schedule (Monday-Saturday), including December 24th and December 31st. If you have any questions or inquiries, please call us at 301-519-2100 or email us at email@example.com.
FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- Clinical Utility:
- Diagnostic confirmation
- Carrier testing
- Prenatal diagnosis in at risk pregnancies
- Lab Method:
- Exon Array CGH
- Test Code:
- Turnaround Time:
- 3-4 weeks
- Preferred Specimen:
- 2-5 mL Blood - Lavender Top Tube
- CPT Codes:
- 84311x1, 88271x10, 88291x1
- New York Approved:
- ABN Required:
- Billing Information:
- View Billing Policy
- ICD Codes:
- 277.8: Other specified disorders of metabolism
- 270.9: Unspecified disorder of amino-acid metabolism
- Goodman, SI et al., (1998) Hum Mut 12:141-4.
- Zschocke, J. et al., (2000) J Med Genet 37:177- 181.
- Busquets, C. et al., (2000) Hum Mut 15(2):207.
- Hoffmann, G.F. et al., (1999) J Inher Metab Dis 22 :381-391.
- Christensen E. et al., (2004) J Inherit Metab Dis 27:861-868.
- Superti-Furga, A. and Hoffman, G (1997) Eur J Ped 156:821-828.