In observance of Labor Day, GeneDx will be closed and will not accept specimens on Monday, September 7, 2015. We will resume our normal schedule on Tuesday, September 8, 2015. If you have any questions or inquiries, please call us at 301-519-2100 or email us at email@example.com.
FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- Clinical Utility:
- Confirmation of clinical diagnosis
- Identification of those individuals at risk for renal cancer (and other BHD-associated features) who first present with skin findings
- Identification of at-risk family members
- Recurrence risk calculation
- Prenatal diagnosis
- Lab Method:
- Exon Array CGH
- Test Code:
- Turnaround Time:
- 3-4 weeks
- Preferred Specimen:
- 2-5 mL Blood - Lavender Top Tube
- CPT Codes:
- New York Approved:
- ABN Required:
- Billing Information:
- View Billing Policy
- ICD Codes:
- 189: Kidney, except pelvis Kidney NOS, Kidney parenchyma
- 216: Benign neoplasm of skin Includes: blue nevus dermatofibroma hydrocystoma pigmented nevus syringoadenoma syringoma
- 748.4: Congenital cystic lung Disease, lung: cystic, congenital polycystic, congenital Honeycomb lung, congenital
- 704.9: Unspecified disease of hair and hair follicles
- 512.8: Other spontaneous pneumothorax Pneumothorax
- V12.72: Colonic polyps
- Schmidt, L. et al., (2005) Am J Hum Genet. 76: 39-44.
- Painter, J. et al., (2005) Am J Hum Genet. 76: 522-27.
- Graham, R. et al., (2005) Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 172: 39-44.
- Kunogi, M. et al., (2010) J Med Genet 47:281-287.