In observance of the holidays, GeneDx will be closed for business on Thursday, December 25, 2014 and on Thursday, January 1, 2015. We will be unable to receive and process specimens. FedEx and UPS will also not be in operation. Except for the aforementioned dates, GeneDx will operate on our normal schedule (Monday-Saturday), including December 24th and December 31st. If you have any questions or inquiries, please call us at 301-519-2100 or email us at email@example.com.
FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- Clinical Utility:
- Confirmation of biochemical diagnosis
- Carrier testing
- Prenatal diagnosis in at risk pregnancies
- Lab Method:
- Exon Array CGH
- Test Code:
- Turnaround Time:
- 3-4 weeks
- Preferred Specimen:
- 2-5 mL Blood - Lavender Top Tube
- CPT Codes:
- 84311x1, 88271x10, 88291x1
- New York Approved:
- ABN Required:
- Billing Information:
- View Billing Policy
- ICD Codes:
- 796.6: Abnormal findings on neonatal screening
- 270.2: Other disturbances of aromatic amino-acid metabolism, Albinism, Alkaptonuria, Alkaptonuric ochronosis, Disturbances of metabolism of tyrosine and tryptophan, Homogentisic acid defects, Hydroxykynureninuria Hypertyrosinemia, Indicanuria, Kynureninase defects, Oasthouse urine disease, Ochronosis, Tyrosinosis, Tyrosinuria, Waardenburg syndrome
- Rootwelt et al., (1994) Am J Hum Genet 55 :1122-1127.
- Grompe et al., (1994) N Engl J Med 11(6):353-7.
- Bergman et al., (1998) Hum Mutat 12 :19-26.
- St-Louis, M. and Tanguay R.M. (1997) Hum Mutat 9 :291- 299.
- Arranz et al., (2002) Hum Mutat 20:180-188.