In observance of Thanksgiving, GeneDx will be closed and will not accept specimens on Thursday, November 26, 2015. We will accept specimens but operate on a modified schedule on Friday, November 27, 2015. We will resume our normal schedule on Saturday, November 28, 2015. If you have any questions or inquiries, please call us at 301-519-2100 or email us at email@example.com.
FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- Clinical Utility:
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Differential diagnosis between other branchio and/or oto multiple malformation syndromes
- Risk assessment
- Prenatal diagnosis
- Lab Method:
- Exon Array CGH
- Test Code:
- Turnaround Time:
- 3-4 weeks
- Preferred Specimen:
- 2-5 mL Blood - Lavender Top Tube
- Alternative Specimen:
- Oral Rinse (30-40 mL)
- CPT Codes:
- New York Approved:
- ABN Required:
- Billing Information:
- View Billing Policy * For ICD9 to ICD10 conversion please follow this link https://www.aapc.com/icd-10/codes/
- ICD-9 Codes:
- 759.89: Other Congenital malformation syndromes affecting multiple systems
- 744.02: Other anomalies of external ear with impairment of hearing Atresia or stricture of auditory canal (external)
- 744.2: Other specified anomalies of ear
- Chang E. et. al. (2004). Hum Mutat 23:582-89.
- Smith, R. Branchiootorenal Syndrome. (Mar 2008).
- Fraser F et. al. (1980) Am J Med Genet 7: 341-349.
- Kochhar, A. et. al. (2008) Hum Mutat Mutation in Brief #999 Online.
- Ruf, R. et. al. (2004) PNAS. 101(21):8090-8095.
- Stockley, T. et al. (2008) Am J Med Genet 149A:322-327
- Sanggaard, K. et al. (2007) Eur J Hum Genet. 15:1121-1131