In observance of Independence Day, GeneDx will be closed on Friday, July 3rd, and Saturday, July 4th. Nevertheless, all specimens arriving on Friday, July 3rd will be accepted, accessioned and processed. We will not accept specimens on Saturday, July 4th. We will resume our normal Monday through Saturday schedule on Monday, July 6, 2015. Please also note that FedEx works on a modified schedule on Friday, July 3rd and FedEx and UPS are closed on Saturday, July 4th. If you have any questions or inquiries, please call us at 301-519-2100 or email us at email@example.com.
ELN Gene Sequencing
FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- Clinical Utility:
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Presymptomatic testing to identify individuals at risk for SVAS
- Targeted testing of family members for a known familial mutation
- Prenatal diagnosis in at-risk pregnancies
- Lab Method:
- Capillary Sequencing
- Test Code:
- Turnaround Time:
- 6-8 weeks
- Preferred Specimen:
- 2-5 mL Blood - Lavender Top Tube
- Alternative Specimen:
- Oral Rinse (30-40 mL)
- CPT Codes:
- New York Approved:
- ABN Required:
- Billing Information:
- View Cardiology Billing Policy
- ICD Codes:
- 315.3: Developmental speech or language disorder
- 759.8: Other specified anomalies
- 315.9: Unspecified delay in development, Developmental disorder NOS, Learning disorder NOS
- Duba, H-C et al., Eur J Hum Genet (2002) 10, 351-361
- Graul-Neumann, LM et al., Am J Med Genet A. (2008) Apr 15;146A(8):977-983.
- Metcalfe, K et al., Eur J Hum Genet(2000); 8: 955-963.
- Tassabehji M et al., Hum Mol Genet (1998);7:1021–1028.
- Urban, Z et al., J Invest Dermatol (2005);124:1193–1199.
- Zhang, MC et al., J Biol Chem. (1999); 274: 981–986.
- Morris & Mervis, Hum Genet (2000) 1:461-484.