In observance of Thanksgiving, GeneDx will be closed and will not accept specimens on Thursday, November 26, 2015. We will accept specimens but operate on a modified schedule on Friday, November 27, 2015. We will resume our normal schedule on Saturday, November 28, 2015. If you have any questions or inquiries, please call us at 301-519-2100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ELN Gene Sequencing
FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- Clinical Utility:
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Presymptomatic testing to identify individuals at risk for SVAS
- Targeted testing of family members for a known familial mutation
- Prenatal diagnosis in at-risk pregnancies
- Lab Method:
- Capillary Sequencing
- Test Code:
- Turnaround Time:
- 6-8 weeks
- Preferred Specimen:
- 2-5 mL Blood - Lavender Top Tube
- Alternative Specimen:
- Oral Rinse (30-40 mL), Buccal Brushes
- CPT Codes:
- New York Approved:
- ABN Required:
- Billing Information:
- View Cardiology Billing Policy * For ICD9 to ICD10 conversion please follow this link https://www.aapc.com/icd-10/codes/
- ICD-9 Codes:
- 315.3: Developmental speech or language disorder
- 759.8: Other specified anomalies
- 315.9: Unspecified delay in development, Developmental disorder NOS, Learning disorder NOS
- Duba, H-C et al., Eur J Hum Genet (2002) 10, 351-361
- Graul-Neumann, LM et al., Am J Med Genet A. (2008) Apr 15;146A(8):977-983.
- Metcalfe, K et al., Eur J Hum Genet(2000); 8: 955-963.
- Tassabehji M et al., Hum Mol Genet (1998);7:1021–1028.
- Urban, Z et al., J Invest Dermatol (2005);124:1193–1199.
- Zhang, MC et al., J Biol Chem. (1999); 274: 981–986.
- Morris & Mervis, Hum Genet (2000) 1:461-484.