In observance of the holidays, GeneDx will be closed for business on Thursday, December 25, 2014 and on Thursday, January 1, 2015. We will be unable to receive and process specimens. FedEx and UPS will also not be in operation. Except for the aforementioned dates, GeneDx will operate on our normal schedule (Monday-Saturday), including December 24th and December 31st. If you have any questions or inquiries, please call us at 301-519-2100 or email us at email@example.com.
ELN Gene Sequencing
FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- Clinical Utility:
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Presymptomatic testing to identify individuals at risk for SVAS
- Targeted testing of family members for a known familial mutation
- Prenatal diagnosis in at-risk pregnancies
- Lab Method:
- Capillary Sequencing
- Test Code:
- Turnaround Time:
- 6-8 weeks
- Preferred Specimen:
- 2-5 mL Blood - Lavender Top Tube
- CPT Codes:
- New York Approved:
- ABN Required:
- Billing Information:
- View Cardiology Billing Policy
- ICD Codes:
- 315.3: Developmental speech or language disorder
- 759.8: Other specified anomalies
- 315.9: Unspecified delay in development, Developmental disorder NOS, Learning disorder NOS
- Duba, H-C et al., Eur J Hum Genet (2002) 10, 351-361
- Graul-Neumann, LM et al., Am J Med Genet A. (2008) Apr 15;146A(8):977-983.
- Metcalfe, K et al., Eur J Hum Genet(2000); 8: 955-963.
- Tassabehji M et al., Hum Mol Genet (1998);7:1021–1028.
- Urban, Z et al., J Invest Dermatol (2005);124:1193–1199.
- Zhang, MC et al., J Biol Chem. (1999); 274: 981–986.
- Morris & Mervis, Hum Genet (2000) 1:461-484.