In observance of Labor Day, GeneDx will be closed and will not accept specimens on Monday, September 7, 2015. We will resume our normal schedule on Tuesday, September 8, 2015. If you have any questions or inquiries, please call us at 301-519-2100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- Clinical Utility:
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Differentiation between X-linked and autosomal forms of the disease
- Prenatal diagnosis in at-risk pregnancies
- Lab Method:
- Exon Array CGH
- Test Code:
- Turnaround Time:
- 3-4 weeks
- Preferred Specimen:
- 2-5 mL Blood - Lavender Top Tube
- CPT Codes:
- New York Approved:
- ABN Required:
- Billing Information:
- View Billing Policy
- ICD Codes:
- 757.31: Congenital ectodermal dysplasia
- Bal, E et al. Hum Mutat. 28:703-709, 2007.
- Headon et al. Nature. 414:913-916, 2001.
- Monreal et al. Nat Genet 22:366-369, 1999.
- Chassaing et al. Hum Mutat. 27(3):255-259, 2006