In observance of the holidays, GeneDx will be closed for business on Thursday, December 25, 2014 and on Thursday, January 1, 2015. We will be unable to receive and process specimens. FedEx and UPS will also not be in operation. Except for the aforementioned dates, GeneDx will operate on our normal schedule (Monday-Saturday), including December 24th and December 31st. If you have any questions or inquiries, please call us at 301-519-2100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- Clinical Utility:
- To differentiate DHH-associated DSD from other disorders causing XY gonadal dysgenesis
- Carrier testing in at-risk family members
- Prenatal diagnosis for known mutations
- Lab Method:
- Exon Array CGH
- Test Code:
- Turnaround Time:
- 3-4 weeks
- Preferred Specimen:
- 2-5 mL Blood - Lavender Top Tube
- CPT Codes:
- 84311x1, 88271x10, 88291x1
- New York Approved:
- ABN Required:
- Billing Information:
- View Billing Policy
- ICD Codes:
- 752.7: Indeterminate sex and pseudohermaphroditism, Gynandrism, Hermaphroditism, Ovotestis, Pseudohermaphroditism (male) (female), Pure gonadal dysgenesis
- 356.9: Unspecified
- Baets et al., (2009) Neurom Disor 19;172-175.
- Canto et al., (2005) Molec Hum Reprod 11:833-836.
- Umehara et al., (2000) Am J Hum Genet 67:1302-1305.
- Canto et al., (2004) J Clin Endocrinol Metab 89:4480-4483.