In observance of Labor Day, GeneDx will be closed and will not accept specimens on Monday, September 7, 2015. We will resume our normal schedule on Tuesday, September 8, 2015. If you have any questions or inquiries, please call us at 301-519-2100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- Clinical Utility:
- To differentiate DHH-associated DSD from other disorders causing XY gonadal dysgenesis
- Carrier testing in at-risk family members
- Prenatal diagnosis for known mutations
- Lab Method:
- Exon Array CGH
- Test Code:
- Turnaround Time:
- 3-4 weeks
- Preferred Specimen:
- 2-5 mL Blood - Lavender Top Tube
- CPT Codes:
- New York Approved:
- ABN Required:
- Billing Information:
- View Billing Policy
- ICD Codes:
- 752.7: Indeterminate sex and pseudohermaphroditism, Gynandrism, Hermaphroditism, Ovotestis, Pseudohermaphroditism (male) (female), Pure gonadal dysgenesis
- 356.9: Unspecified
- Baets et al., (2009) Neurom Disor 19;172-175.
- Canto et al., (2005) Molec Hum Reprod 11:833-836.
- Umehara et al., (2000) Am J Hum Genet 67:1302-1305.
- Canto et al., (2004) J Clin Endocrinol Metab 89:4480-4483.