In observance of the holidays, GeneDx will be closed for business on Thursday, December 25, 2014 and on Thursday, January 1, 2015. We will be unable to receive and process specimens. FedEx and UPS will also not be in operation. Except for the aforementioned dates, GeneDx will operate on our normal schedule (Monday-Saturday), including December 24th and December 31st. If you have any questions or inquiries, please call us at 301-519-2100 or email us at email@example.com.
FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- DCLRE1C (ARTEMIS)
- Clinical Utility:
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis, especially to identify the associated radiosensitivity.
- Selection of appropriate treatment
- Identification of at-risk family members
- Prenatal diagnosis
- Lab Method:
- Exon Array CGH
- Test Code:
- Turnaround Time:
- 3-4 weeks
- Preferred Specimen:
- 2-5 mL Blood - Lavender Top Tube
- CPT Codes:
- 84311x1, 88271x10, 88291x1
- New York Approved:
- ABN Required:
- Billing Information:
- View Billing Policy
- ICD Codes:
- 279.2: Combined immunity deficiency
- Li L et al., 2002, A founder mutation in Artemis, ans SNM1-like protein, causes SCID in Athabascanspeaking Native Americans, J Immunol 168:6323
- Ege, M. et al., Omenn syndrome due to ARTEMIS mutations. Blood 105: 4179-4186, 2005.
- Moshous, D. et al., Artemis, a novel DNA double-strand break repair/V(D)J recombination protein, is mutated in human severe combined immune deficiency. Cell 105: 177-186, 2001.