In observance of Independence Day, GeneDx will be closed on Friday, July 3rd, and Saturday, July 4th. Nevertheless, all specimens arriving on Friday, July 3rd will be accepted, accessioned and processed. We will not accept specimens on Saturday, July 4th. We will resume our normal Monday through Saturday schedule on Monday, July 6, 2015. Please also note that FedEx works on a modified schedule on Friday, July 3rd and FedEx and UPS are closed on Saturday, July 4th. If you have any questions or inquiries, please call us at 301-519-2100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- Clinical Utility:
- Confirmation of a clinical and/or biochemical diagnosis
- Carrier testing in at-risk family members
- Prenatal diagnosis for known mutations
- Lab Method:
- Exon Array CGH
- Test Code:
- Turnaround Time:
- 3-4 weeks
- Preferred Specimen:
- 2-5 mL Blood - Lavender Top Tube
- CPT Codes:
- New York Approved:
- ABN Required:
- Billing Information:
- View Billing Policy
- ICD Codes:
- 255.2: Adrenogenital disorders, Adrenogenital syndromes,
- Shozu et al., (2003) N Engl J Med 348(19)1855-1865.
- Stratakis et al., (1998) J Clin Endocrinol Metab 83(4)1348-1357.
- Lin et al., (2007) J Clin Endocrinol Metab 92(3):982-990.
- Jones et al., (2007) Nat Clin Pract Endocrinol Metab 3(5):414-421.
- Meinhardt et al., (2002) Horm Res 57:145-152.
- Bulun et al., (2004) Semin Repro Med 22(1):5-9.
- Lanfranco et al., (2008) Bone 43:628-635.
- Maffei et al., (2007) Clin Endocrinol 67:218-224.
- Herrmann et al., (2002) J Clin Endocrinol Metab 87(12):5476-5484.
- Mullis et al., (1997) J Clin Endocrinol Metab 82(6):1739-1745.
- Conte et al., (1994) J Clin Endocrinol Metab 78(6):1287-1292.
- Bulun SE (2000) Semin Repro Med 18(1):31-39.
- Jones et al., (2006) Trends Endocrinol Metab 17(2):53-62.