In observance of the holidays, GeneDx will be closed for business on Thursday, December 25, 2014 and on Thursday, January 1, 2015. We will be unable to receive and process specimens. FedEx and UPS will also not be in operation. Except for the aforementioned dates, GeneDx will operate on our normal schedule (Monday-Saturday), including December 24th and December 31st. If you have any questions or inquiries, please call us at 301-519-2100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- Clinical Utility:
- Confirmation of a clinical and/or biochemical diagnosis
- Carrier testing for at-risk family members
- Prenatal diagnosis for known familial mutations
- Lab Method:
- Exon Array CGH
- Test Code:
- Turnaround Time:
- 3-4 weeks
- Preferred Specimen:
- 2-5 mL Blood - Lavender Top Tube
- CPT Codes:
- 84311x1, 88271x10, 88291x1
- New York Approved:
- ABN Required:
- Billing Information:
- View Billing Policy
- ICD Codes:
- 255.2: Adrenogenital disorders, Adrenogenital syndromes,
- 752.7: Indeterminate sex and pseudohermaphroditism, Gynandrism, Hermaphroditism, Ovotestis, Pseudohermaphroditism (male) (female), Pure gonadal dysgenesis
- Wei et al., (2006) J Clin Endocrinol Metab 91:3647-3653.
- Auchus et al., (2001) Endocrinol Metab Clin 30:1-16.
- Takeda et al., (2001) Clin Endocrinol 54:751-758.
- Martin et al., (2003) J Clin Endocrinol Metab 88:5739-5746.
- Costas-Santos et al., (2004) J Clin Endocrinol Metab 89:49-60.
- Imai et al., (1992) Hum Genet 89:95-96.
- Yang et al., (2006) J Clin Endocrinol Metab 91:3619-3625.
- Yanase T., (1995) J Steroid Biochem Molec Biol 53:153-157.