In observance of Independence Day, GeneDx will be closed on Friday, July 3rd, and Saturday, July 4th. Nevertheless, all specimens arriving on Friday, July 3rd will be accepted, accessioned and processed. We will not accept specimens on Saturday, July 4th. We will resume our normal Monday through Saturday schedule on Monday, July 6, 2015. Please also note that FedEx works on a modified schedule on Friday, July 3rd and FedEx and UPS are closed on Saturday, July 4th. If you have any questions or inquiries, please call us at 301-519-2100 or email us at email@example.com.
FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- Clinical Utility:
- Confirmation of a clinical and/or biochemical diagnosis
- Carrier testing for at-risk family members
- Prenatal diagnosis for known familial mutations
- Lab Method:
- Exon Array CGH
- Test Code:
- Turnaround Time:
- 3-4 weeks
- Preferred Specimen:
- 2-5 mL Blood - Lavender Top Tube
- CPT Codes:
- New York Approved:
- ABN Required:
- Billing Information:
- View Billing Policy
- ICD Codes:
- 255.2: Adrenogenital disorders, Adrenogenital syndromes,
- 752.7: Indeterminate sex and pseudohermaphroditism, Gynandrism, Hermaphroditism, Ovotestis, Pseudohermaphroditism (male) (female), Pure gonadal dysgenesis
- Wei et al., (2006) J Clin Endocrinol Metab 91:3647-3653.
- Auchus et al., (2001) Endocrinol Metab Clin 30:1-16.
- Takeda et al., (2001) Clin Endocrinol 54:751-758.
- Martin et al., (2003) J Clin Endocrinol Metab 88:5739-5746.
- Costas-Santos et al., (2004) J Clin Endocrinol Metab 89:49-60.
- Imai et al., (1992) Hum Genet 89:95-96.
- Yang et al., (2006) J Clin Endocrinol Metab 91:3619-3625.
- Yanase T., (1995) J Steroid Biochem Molec Biol 53:153-157.