In observance of Labor Day, GeneDx will be closed and will not accept specimens on Monday, September 7, 2015. We will resume our normal schedule on Tuesday, September 8, 2015. If you have any questions or inquiries, please call us at 301-519-2100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- Clinical Utility:
- Confirmation of clinical or laboratory diagnosis.
- Identification of the involved gene and the specific mutation to permit accurate genetic counseling.
- Carrier testing or rapid diagnosis in relatives
- Prenatal diagnosis
- Lab Method:
- Exon Array CGH
- Test Code:
- Turnaround Time:
- 3-4 weeks
- Preferred Specimen:
- 2-5 mL Blood - Lavender Top Tube
- CPT Codes:
- New York Approved:
- ABN Required:
- Billing Information:
- View Billing Policy
- ICD Codes:
- 288.1: Functional disorders of polymorphonuclear neutrophils, Chronic (childhood) granulomatous disease, Congenital dysphagocytosis, Job's syndrome, Lipochrome histiocytosis (familial), Progressive septic granulomatosis
- Heyworth PG, et al, 2001, Hematologically Important Mutations: X-linked chronic granulomatous disease (second update), Blood Cells Molecules and Diseases 27:16.
- Yu G et al, 2008, Focus on FOCIS: The continuing diagnostic challenge of autosomal recessive chronic granulomatous disease.