In observance of Independence Day, GeneDx will be closed on Friday, July 3rd, and Saturday, July 4th. Nevertheless, all specimens arriving on Friday, July 3rd will be accepted, accessioned and processed. We will not accept specimens on Saturday, July 4th. We will resume our normal Monday through Saturday schedule on Monday, July 6, 2015. Please also note that FedEx works on a modified schedule on Friday, July 3rd and FedEx and UPS are closed on Saturday, July 4th. If you have any questions or inquiries, please call us at 301-519-2100 or email us at email@example.com.
CREBBP Sequencing & Del/Dup
FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- Clinical Utility:
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Differentiation between familial and de novo cases
- Prenatal diagnosis
- Lab Method:
- Capillary Sequencing|Exon Array CGH
- Test Code:
- Turnaround Time:
- 8-9 weeks
- Preferred Specimen:
- 2-5 mL Blood - Lavender Top Tube
- CPT Codes:
- 81406x1, 81407x1
- New York Approved:
- ABN Required:
- Billing Information:
- View Neurology Billing Policy
- ICD Codes:
- 759.89: Other Congenital malformation syndromes affecting multiple systems
- Kalkhoven E et Al., (2003) Hum Mol Genet 12:441-450.
- Roelfsema JH et Al., (2005) Am J Hum Genet 76:572-580.
- Bentivegna A et Al., (2006) BMC Med Genet 7:77.
- Schorry EK et Al., (2008) Am J Med Genet 146A: 2512-2519.
- Gervasini C et Al., (2010) Eur J Hum Genet 18: 768-775.
- Sharma N et Al, (2010) J Biosci 35(2): 187-202.
- Thienpont B et Al., (2010) J Med Genet 47: 155-161.