In observance of the holidays, GeneDx will be closed for business on Thursday, December 25, 2014 and on Thursday, January 1, 2015. We will be unable to receive and process specimens. FedEx and UPS will also not be in operation. Except for the aforementioned dates, GeneDx will operate on our normal schedule (Monday-Saturday), including December 24th and December 31st. If you have any questions or inquiries, please call us at 301-519-2100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CREBBP Remaining Exons Sequencing
FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- Clinical Utility:
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Differentiation between familial and de novo cases
- Prenatal diagnosis
- Lab Method:
- Capillary Sequencing
- Test Code:
- Turnaround Time:
- 8-9 weeks
- Preferred Specimen:
- 2-5 mL Blood - Lavender Top Tube
- CPT Codes:
- New York Approved:
- ABN Required:
- Billing Information:
- View Billing Policy
- ICD Codes:
- 759.89: Other Congenital malformation syndromes affecting multiple systems
- Thienpont B et Al., (2010) J Med Genet 47: 155-161.
- Gervasini C et Al., (2010) Eur J Hum Genet 18: 768-775.
- Sharma N et Al, (2010) J Biosci 35(2): 187-202.
- Schorry EK et Al., (2008) Am J Med Genet 146A: 2512-2519.
- Bentivegna A et Al., (2006) BMC Med Genet 7:77.
- Roelfsema JH et Al., (2005) Am J Hum Genet 76:572-580.
- Kalkhoven E et Al., (2003) Hum Mol Genet 12:441-450.