In observance of Labor Day, GeneDx will be closed and will not accept specimens on Monday, September 7, 2015. We will resume our normal schedule on Tuesday, September 8, 2015. If you have any questions or inquiries, please call us at 301-519-2100 or email us at email@example.com.
FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- Clinical Utility:
- Confirmation of biochemical diagnosis
- Carrier testing
- Prenatal diagnosis in at risk pregnancies
- Lab Method:
- Exon Array CGH
- Test Code:
- Turnaround Time:
- 3-4 weeks
- Preferred Specimen:
- 2-5 mL Blood - Lavender Top Tube
- CPT Codes:
- New York Approved:
- ABN Required:
- Billing Information:
- View Billing Policy
- ICD Codes:
- 796.6: Abnormal findings on neonatal screening
- 277.85: Disorders of fatty acid oxidation, Carnitine palmitoyltransferase deficiencies, Glutaric aciduria type II, Long chain 3-hydroxyacyl CoA dehydrogenase deficiency (LCHAD), Long chain/very long chain acyl CoA dehydrogenase deficiency, Medium chain acyl CoA dehydrogenase deficiency (MCAD), Short chain acyl CoA dehydrogenase deficiency (SCAD)
- Bonnefont et al., (2004) Mol Aspects Med 25:495-520.
- Brown et al., (2001) J Lipid Res 42:1134-1142
- Gobin et al., (2002) Hum Genet 111:179-189.
- Korman et al., (2005) Mol Genet Metab 86:337-343
- Bennett et al., (2004) Mol Genet Metab 82:59-63.
- Bennett, M. (Updated [Mar. 24, 2009]).