In observance of the holiday, GeneDx will be closed for business on Thursday, November 27, 2014, and will be unable to receive and process specimens. FedEx and UPS will also not operate. We will accept specimens on Friday, November 28, and will resume our normal work schedule on Saturday, November 29, 2014. If you have any questions or inquiries, please call us at 301-519-2100 or email us at email@example.com.
FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- Clinical Utility:
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Recurrence risk calculation
- Prenatal diagnosis in families with an affected child and defined mutation
- Lab Method:
- Exon Array CGH
- Test Code:
- Turnaround Time:
- 3-4 weeks
- Preferred Specimen:
- 2-5 mL Blood - Lavender Top Tube
- CPT Codes:
- 84311x1, 88271x10, 88291x1
- New York Approved:
- ABN Required:
- Billing Information:
- View Billing Policy
- ICD Codes:
- 757.39: Epidermolysis Bullosa
- Anton-Lamprecht I, Gedde-Dahl T. Epidermolysis bullosa. In: Rimoin DL, Connor JM, Pyeritz RE, Korf BR, eds. Principles and Practice of Medical Genetics. 4th ed. London: Churchill-Livingston; 2002;3810-3897.
- Varki et al., 2007 J Med Genet 44: 181-192.
- Fine J-D, et al. J Am Acad Dermatol 2000;42:1051-106
- Rouan F, et al. 1998 J Invest Dermatol.111:1210.
- Jarvikallio A et al. 1997 Hum Mutat.10:338.