In observance of Independence Day, GeneDx will be closed on Friday, July 3rd, and Saturday, July 4th. Nevertheless, all specimens arriving on Friday, July 3rd will be accepted, accessioned and processed. We will not accept specimens on Saturday, July 4th. We will resume our normal Monday through Saturday schedule on Monday, July 6, 2015. Please also note that FedEx works on a modified schedule on Friday, July 3rd and FedEx and UPS are closed on Saturday, July 4th. If you have any questions or inquiries, please call us at 301-519-2100 or email us at email@example.com.
FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- Clinical Utility:
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis or positive cytogenetic testing for sister chromatid exchange (SCE)
- Carrier testing in at-risk family members
- Prenatal diagnosis for known mutations
- Lab Method:
- Exon Array CGH
- Test Code:
- Turnaround Time:
- 3-4 weeks
- Preferred Specimen:
- 2-5 mL Blood - Lavender Top Tube
- CPT Codes:
- New York Approved:
- ABN Required:
- Billing Information:
- View Billing Policy
- ICD Codes:
- 757.39: Other Accessory skin tags, congenital, Congenital scar, Epidermolysis bullosa, Keratoderma (congenital)
- 783.43: Short stature, Growth failure, Growth retardation, Lack of growth, Physical retardation
- V84.09: Genetic susceptibility to other malignant neoplasm
- Roa, B et al., (1999) Genet Test. 3(2): 219-221.
- Ellis, N et al., (1995) Cell. 83:655-666.
- Ellis, N et al., (1994) Am J Hum Genet. 55:453-460.
- Hickson, I et al., (2001) Biochem Soc Trans. 29:201-204.
- German, J et al., (2007) Hum Mut. 28(8):743-753.
- Ellis, N et al., (1998) Am J Hum Genet. 63:1685-1693.