In observance of the holidays, GeneDx will be closed for business on Thursday, December 25, 2014 and on Thursday, January 1, 2015. We will be unable to receive and process specimens. FedEx and UPS will also not be in operation. Except for the aforementioned dates, GeneDx will operate on our normal schedule (Monday-Saturday), including December 24th and December 31st. If you have any questions or inquiries, please call us at 301-519-2100 or email us at email@example.com.
FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- Clinical Utility:
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis or positive cytogenetic testing for sister chromatid exchange (SCE)
- Carrier testing in at-risk family members
- Prenatal diagnosis for known mutations
- Lab Method:
- Exon Array CGH
- Test Code:
- Turnaround Time:
- 3-4 weeks
- Preferred Specimen:
- 2-5 mL Blood - Lavender Top Tube
- CPT Codes:
- 84311x1, 88271x10, 88291x1
- New York Approved:
- ABN Required:
- Billing Information:
- View Billing Policy
- ICD Codes:
- 757.39: Other Accessory skin tags, congenital, Congenital scar, Epidermolysis bullosa, Keratoderma (congenital)
- 783.43: Short stature, Growth failure, Growth retardation, Lack of growth, Physical retardation
- V84.09: Genetic susceptibility to other malignant neoplasm
- Roa, B et al., (1999) Genet Test. 3(2): 219-221.
- Ellis, N et al., (1995) Cell. 83:655-666.
- Ellis, N et al., (1994) Am J Hum Genet. 55:453-460.
- Hickson, I et al., (2001) Biochem Soc Trans. 29:201-204.
- German, J et al., (2007) Hum Mut. 28(8):743-753.
- Ellis, N et al., (1998) Am J Hum Genet. 63:1685-1693.