In observance of Independence Day, GeneDx will be closed on Friday, July 3rd, and Saturday, July 4th. Nevertheless, all specimens arriving on Friday, July 3rd will be accepted, accessioned and processed. We will not accept specimens on Saturday, July 4th. We will resume our normal Monday through Saturday schedule on Monday, July 6, 2015. Please also note that FedEx works on a modified schedule on Friday, July 3rd and FedEx and UPS are closed on Saturday, July 4th. If you have any questions or inquiries, please call us at 301-519-2100 or email us at email@example.com.
FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- Clinical Utility:
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Mutation-specific testing of family members of an affected individual with known mutation(s)
- Prenatal diagnosis in at-risk pregnancies
- Lab Method:
- Exon Array CGH
- Test Code:
- Turnaround Time:
- 3-4 weeks
- Preferred Specimen:
- 2-5 mL Blood - Lavender Top Tube
- CPT Codes:
- New York Approved:
- ABN Required:
- Billing Information:
- View Billing Policy
- ICD Codes:
- 743: Anophthalmos
- 759.7: Multiple congenital anomalies, so described Congenital: anomaly, multiple NOS deformity, multiple NOS
- 743.1: Microphthalmos, Dysplasia of eye, Hypoplasia of eye, Rudimentary eye
- 743.4: Coloboma and other anomalies of anterior segment
- Martinez-Garay et al (2007) Eur J Hum Genet 15:29-34.
- Ng et al (2004) Nat Genet 36;4:411-416.
- Horn et al (2005) Eur J Hum Genet 13: 563-569.
- Hilton et al (2009) Eur J Hum Genet 1-11.