In observance of the holidays, GeneDx will be closed for business on Thursday, December 25, 2014 and on Thursday, January 1, 2015. We will be unable to receive and process specimens. FedEx and UPS will also not be in operation. Except for the aforementioned dates, GeneDx will operate on our normal schedule (Monday-Saturday), including December 24th and December 31st. If you have any questions or inquiries, please call us at 301-519-2100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- Clinical Utility:
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Mutation-specific testing of family members of an affected individual with known mutation(s)
- Prenatal diagnosis in at-risk pregnancies
- Lab Method:
- Exon Array CGH
- Test Code:
- Turnaround Time:
- 3-4 weeks
- Preferred Specimen:
- 2-5 mL Blood - Lavender Top Tube
- CPT Codes:
- 84311x1, 88271x10, 88291x1
- New York Approved:
- ABN Required:
- Billing Information:
- View Billing Policy
- ICD Codes:
- 743: Anophthalmos
- 759.7: Multiple congenital anomalies, so described Congenital: anomaly, multiple NOS deformity, multiple NOS
- 743.1: Microphthalmos, Dysplasia of eye, Hypoplasia of eye, Rudimentary eye
- 743.4: Coloboma and other anomalies of anterior segment
- Martinez-Garay et al (2007) Eur J Hum Genet 15:29-34.
- Ng et al (2004) Nat Genet 36;4:411-416.
- Horn et al (2005) Eur J Hum Genet 13: 563-569.
- Hilton et al (2009) Eur J Hum Genet 1-11.