In observance of Thanksgiving, GeneDx will be closed and will not accept specimens on Thursday, November 26, 2015. We will accept specimens but operate on a modified schedule on Friday, November 27, 2015. We will resume our normal schedule on Saturday, November 28, 2015. If you have any questions or inquiries, please call us at 301-519-2100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- Clinical Utility:
- Diagnostic confirmation
- Carrier testing
- Prenatal diagnosis in at-risk pregnancies
- Lab Method:
- Exon Array CGH
- Test Code:
- Turnaround Time:
- 3-4 weeks
- Preferred Specimen:
- 2-5 mL Blood - Lavender Top Tube
- Alternative Specimen:
- Oral Rinse (30-40 mL)
- CPT Codes:
- New York Approved:
- ABN Required:
- Billing Information:
- View Billing Policy * For ICD9 to ICD10 conversion please follow this link https://www.aapc.com/icd-10/codes/
- ICD-9 Codes:
- 277.8: Other specified disorders of metabolism
- 796.6: Abnormal findings on neonatal screening
- 3) Matsumori et al., (2005) Pediatr Int 47:684-686.
- 2) Illsinger et al., (2004) Pediatr Neurol 30:213-215.
- 1) Ly et al., (2003) Hum Mutat 21:401-407.