In observance of the holidays, GeneDx will be closed for business on Thursday, December 25, 2014 and on Thursday, January 1, 2015. We will be unable to receive and process specimens. FedEx and UPS will also not be in operation. Except for the aforementioned dates, GeneDx will operate on our normal schedule (Monday-Saturday), including December 24th and December 31st. If you have any questions or inquiries, please call us at 301-519-2100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATP2C1 Gene Sequencing
FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- Clinical Utility:
- Confirmation of the clinical diagnosis
- Identification of at-risk family members, including pre-symptomatic testing
- Prenatal diagnosis
- Lab Method:
- Capillary Sequencing
- Test Code:
- Turnaround Time:
- 8-9 weeks
- Preferred Specimen:
- 2-5 mL Blood - Lavender Top Tube
- CPT Codes:
- New York Approved:
- ABN Required:
- Billing Information:
- View Billing Policy
- ICD Codes:
- 757.39: Other Accessory skin tags, congenital, Congenital scar, Epidermolysis bullosa, Keratoderma (congenital)
- 694.5: Pemphigoid Benign pemphigus NOS, Bullous pemphigoid, Herpes circinatus bullosus, Senile dermatitis herpetiformis
- Cheng TS et al., JAEDV 24:1202-1206, 2010.
- Zhang F et al. Dermatology. 2007;215(4):277-83.
- Hamada T et al. J Dermatol Sci. 2008 Jul;51(1):31-6.
- Foggia and Hovnanian Am J Med Genet (Part C) 131C: 20-31, 2004.
- Dobson-Stone C. et al. J Invest Dermatol 118:338-343, 2002.
- Ikeda S. et al. J Invest Dermatol 117:1654-1656, 2001.
- Sudbrak R. et al. Hum Mol Genet 9:1131-1140, 2000.
- Hu Z. et al. Nat Genet 24:61-65, 2000.