In observance of the holiday, GeneDx will be closed for business on Thursday, November 27, 2014, and will be unable to receive and process specimens. FedEx and UPS will also not operate. We will accept specimens on Friday, November 28, and will resume our normal work schedule on Saturday, November 29, 2014. If you have any questions or inquiries, please call us at 301-519-2100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- Clinical Utility:
- Confirmation of biochemical diagnosis
- Carrier testing
- Prenatal diagnosis in at risk pregnancies
- Lab Method:
- Exon Array CGH
- Test Code:
- Turnaround Time:
- 3-4 weeks
- Preferred Specimen:
- 2-5 mL Blood - Lavender Top Tube
- CPT Codes:
- 84311x1, 88271x10, 88291x1
- New York Approved:
- ABN Required:
- Billing Information:
- View Billing Policy
- ICD Codes:
- 270.6: Disorders of urea cycle metabolism, Argininosuccinic aciduria, Citrullinemia, Disorders of metabolism of ornithine, citrulline, argininosuccinic acid, arginine, and ammonia, Hyperammonemia, Hyperornithinemia
- Linnebank, et al., (2002) Hum Genet 111:350-359.
- Barbosa et al., (1991) J Biol Chem 266:5286.
- Al- Sayed, et al., (2005) J Inherit Metab Dis 28:877-883
- Imtiaz BMC Res Notes 18:79.
- Mercimek-Mahmutoglu et al., (2010) Mol Genet Metab 100:24.